[pct-l] Any vegans thru-hiking this year?

Candace Frederick candace at jfred.net
Tue Mar 10 10:54:31 CDT 2015

Trail towns are usually where thru-hikers get to eat expansive,
calorie-laden meals at local eateries. Unfortunately for vegans, there just
aren't as many opportunities to do that. My husband and I are located in
Big Bear City and are vegans ourselves (and prospective thru-hikers) so we
would like to help out with some trail town vegan food that can satisfy a
thru-hiker's hunger.

Reply here or PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

(we'll also be available for rides to the PO and into/out of town for all
thrus, but aren't quite sure of the dates right now)