[pct-l] PCTA statement on water caches (Jason)

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Sun Mar 8 10:29:21 CDT 2015

I've been doing my riding in the off season, mostly Jan. through March in
the southern part.  Most of the caches at that time aren't attended to and
nothing but empty bottles.  Occasionally there might be a gallon left from
last season, but rarely.  I just plan my days so I don't need the caches.

Golly