[pct-l] Dry Sack found at Joshua Tree Spring

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:49:42 CDT 2015

HI all - Gail Van Velzer <https://www.facebook.com/gail.vanvelzer> and her
husband found a dry sack at Joshua Tree Spring (mile 664) on Sunday. If you
are missing it, she said you are welcome to message her via Facebook. My
guess is this may likely belong to somebody at or nearing KM. I know there
are quite a few still down that way. We saw one male hiker at Chimney Creek
ahead of them but that was before we knew they'd found the bag. If you
aren't a Facebook user, you can shoot me an email and I'll pass it on to
her.