[pct-l] Belden Hiker Sighting and Water info.

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 12:57:59 CDT 2015

Saturday I hiked from Belden to Spanish Peak. I saw PieMan, Little Brown,
John from Jackson Hole, and WindScreen. The stated they hadn't seen
anybody in 30+ miles, but what was interesting is most of them were
about 2 miles apart :-) Windscreen was the farthest back, about 4 mile
behind John from Jacksonhole.
There was also A south Bounder, but I forgot his name before I could write this email.
Water:Chips Spring, and Canyon View springs were flowing good. However,
the spring on the trail just South of Canyon View, is down to a slow drip....
Mosquitoes:I was used as a pin cushion around 3 lakes, in Bucks Lake Wilderness
around 7PM on the way back. The mosquitoes were quick bad that
evening, but were not noticeable earlier in the day.