[pct-l] Food for sale

Leslie LaRocca larocca690 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:40:00 CDT 2015

Anyone interested in purchasing about 10 boxes (large size flat rate)
filled with trail food? I dehydrated over 100 meals to include things such
as
Tuna casserole (add tuna)
Lasagne
Butternut squash lasagne
Mexican style black beans and rice
Lebanese chickpea casserole
Curried lentils and rice
Frittata
Berries and brown rice (breakfast)
Spaghetti and red sauce
And a few others.
All meals are vegetarian and include both beans and some form of brown rice
and then altering additions depending on what flavors I was looking for.
All meals are seasoned well (and tasty) to compensate for sodium loss on
the trail.
The boxes also include a variety of granola bars, fig bars, decaf coffee,
tuna packs, high quality full fat milk (without the addition of soy
lecithin) and high quality powdered butter. All meals have been sealed with
a food saver. It's basically enough food to get you from nor cal to the
Canadian border. I didn't finish my thru hike and is bumming me out looking
at it. Yogis maps are also in there. Just curious if anyone is interested.
If so, send me an email and we can talk logistics.

Thanks