[pct-l] Snow in the Sierra? ? ?

Rhonda hrsnarnd at webformixair.com
Tue Jun 23 11:45:52 CDT 2015

Hi all you hardy hikers out there. I hope the trail is being good for you.
Now that some time has passed since the last storm dropped snow in the Sierra,  I'm wondering how much if it has melted.
I'm mostly concerned about the northern side of Forester Pass, but the others as well. I'm riding the trail on horses and would rather not be postholing down hill with them.
If you've come thru that area in the last week or so could you let me know if the trail had snow and/or how much you saw?
I thank you for any and all your help,
hrsnarnd
(horse-in-around)

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone