[pct-l] Re: Cleaning

Kevin singularity12 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 12:52:21 CDT 2015

Eric did a good job of describing my own routine, so no need to repeat it.

I will highlight his comment about not using soap, though. Campsuds and other such products are not nearly as biodegradable and eco-friendly as the manufacturer might lead you to believe. You don't need it. Just leave it at home. It seems like a small thing, but every little bit of attention to these details helps keep the backcountry pristine for those who follow us down the trail.

samacitta

Message: 11