[pct-l] Ice Axe Required?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Jun 2 20:10:47 CDT 2015

I agree with Marmot regarding ice axe & microspikes needs at the moment in
the sierra...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize
wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential
education and risk awareness training."