[pct-l] Mountainhouse dehydrated food expiration

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 08:48:50 CDT 2015

An expiration date on anything is the guaranteed date for the most flavor,
and in the case of medicines, the most effectiveness.  The food will still
be safe, but the color may fade and the taste may be old...but that isn't
until years after.  I wouldn't worry about it for at least a few years after
the expiration.
Golly