[pct-l] High country mosquito conditions???

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:11:40 CDT 2015

I was up there a couple of weeks ago and some sections are totally mosquito
free and others are swarming!  Terrible, as in off the scale.  We all kept
out mosquito hoods in an easy to get at pocket to whip them on at a moments
notice, or the first bite. It's not all the same when you're up there, mile
for mile.  Be prepared for the worst, as it was pretty bad in places not
too long ago, and really enjoy the spots where it is bug free, and we had
many of those as well.

Shroomer