[pct-l] Posting request to Blog

Erin Waters ewaters.cadence at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:16:25 CDT 2015

Thank you all for the horse trail/ hiker trail responses about the
differences in designation.  I am surprised about some of the answers being
almost opposite of what I was inclined to think but because I don't like to
ever make assumptions and prefer to ask questions when I have a question,
am in spirit of thanksgiving with you all about having asked!  I only
hiked/backpacked a section of trail late last week into this weekend, but I
am a section PCT hiker every Labor Day week/ weekend for five days + each
year as self-relationship time - lifetime goal although is somewhat
dependent on my being at enough of a fitness level to backpack solo.  I am
now up to Mt Rainier and the 80 mile burn section.  The timing of my annual
backpack is end of season usually and I signed up for the blog 2 years ago
(?) because of communications about the trail and end of season conditions
and questions/ answers/ trail wisdom overall.  --Thank you for your

Respectfully,

Erin