[pct-l] Tuolumne Overrun by Thrus

James Vesely JVesely at sstinternational.com
Mon Jul 20 08:29:52 CDT 2015

I just got back from hiking from Horseshoe meadows to Tuolumne and what the picture does not show is that on the side of the post office and restaurant  a set of at least 5 more tables and I did not see any hikers using those tables.

I did not see any trash at the tables pictured and all the hikers cleaned up after themselves.

I have been camping at Tuolumne for over 40 years and it has and will always be a hiker intersection and most non hikers customers are mostly curious about hikers and the interaction is very friendly.

Jim