[pct-l] Cell-phone/camera holder

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Fri Jul 17 15:21:05 CDT 2015

I wear a small belly bag with ID, phone, glasses and a few other small odds & ends. Attached to the belt is my small point and shoot camera in its case.  The camera is always available, even when I am not wearing my pack.  And my ID and phone are also always with me.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71