[pct-l] Tuolumne Overrun by Thrus

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Fri Jul 17 12:13:52 CDT 2015

I read some of the other articles and it's atrocious!  They are closing a
lot of the areas in Yosemite, like the ice rink...making it a parking lot,
the tents in Curry Village are being removed, all the rental horses are
being removed, the bicycle rental will be gone as well as the shuttle
through Tuolumne Meadows.  Take a look and read the article for yourselves.