[pct-l] shoes

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:20:59 CDT 2015

Hi ,I only use Montrail trail runners. They are ready for hiking right out of the box--except for adding Velcro for my Dirty Girls.  Those,vitamin E oil and toe socks and I'm ready to go. I move my custom orthotics to the new pair.
What will happen ,besides your feet getting bigger, is that you will learn how weight on your back and your style of hiking changes the size you might use. You use your feet differently in my opinion. Different parts of your feet seem to start to need more room. My feet get lean but I take a larger size than in town.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone