[pct-l] Skipping

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Jul 6 13:57:26 CDT 2015

 Hey,

This all goes way back, all the way back to Eric Ryback. I have a friend who says he finished before Richard Watson.

You do what you do, as long as you don't claim to have done something else, what does it matter? Just to be in the mountains is enough.

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." -- John Muir

Gary