[pct-l] Saufley's interview on trailsiderradio

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 22:53:18 CDT 2015

Just finished listening to the donna and Jeff softly's interview.. Awesome trail radio interview. I learned a lot more about them that I didn't know. Totally awesome people and it was great what they did for so many years.. In  listening to her interview I really have to side with her on changing the kick off gathering maybe to the Mammoth area?   Would  be a good place for reunions etc.  as far as trail information , gear , books , maps trinkets and doodads , that should be done Way in advance prior to your hike . Seems it's a whole new trail now days and hopefully it's just temporarily overrun due to Hollywood!  I have to agree with Donna and Yogi ,,, "wink". we all have to do our part to unclog the trail!  :)  ......   Thanks again softlys     Panama.

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian