[pct-l] Hoka shoes

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 19:43:33 CST 2015

Let's get the story straight. I had one shoe, but I also had a croc. And the trip was Miller Creek to Donner Pass, on a lot of snow in 2011. FWIW, you can put Kathoolas on a croc if you have to.

And I concur with the large shoe approach. Another variation I use is toe socks with a light-weight oversock to keep dust, grit, etc. out. No blisters between toes with toe socks.

Mango