[pct-l] Poop less on the trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jan 29 03:22:02 CST 2015

Stopped and Bloated,
Try more Veggies or add oil to your meals.
Many hikers carry oil to add to their meals to boost the calories and lighten their packs.
It will also help you with your problem.
As a matter of fact, if you add to much oil you will squirt like a goose.

JMT Reinhold
Stopped and Bloated wrote:
Hey Trail Friends,

I am having a constant issue that I was thinking maybe some of you have
come across. When I get on the trail, I have a terrible time pooping. Im
not afraid to poop in the woods, but my system just seems to stop up! Have
any of you had this happen and any suggestions on how to stay more regular?

Stopped up and Bloated

---