[pct-l] Footwear

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:02:24 CST 2015

"...it is highly suggested that I should purchase and wear shoes that are a
size too large. I can see how this totally makes sense as my feet are going
to swell, but are they really going to swell THAT much?? I have super narrow
feet, so I am wondering if I really need to do this. It also makes me
nervous to wear shoes too big because isn't ill fitting footwear a cause of
blisters?..."

I didn't run into a single person last year on the PCT that complained
because their shoes were too large.  I ran into several who were in various
shades of pain because their shoes were too small.  Just my experience...

Timberline