[pct-l] Hiker Heaven closing

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 22:15:35 CST 2015

Brick hit the nail right on the head.
Yogi has had many "ugly" interactions on this list and off list, over
the years, with many hikers including me and some highly esteemed
hikers no longer post on this list because of that.
Yogi is not that "sweet little helping angel" many hikers assume
her to be.
Yogi can be very hostile and vicious if you do not agree with her
or if she does not like what you are saying and I can very easy
understand why Donna decided she had enough, especially if Yogi,
like she has a tendency of doing, vented some of her most venomous
attacks in private e-mails, out of the public eye, to not tarnish
her "good girl" image.

JMT Reinhold
Brick wrote:
I can understand Donna's reaction. Over the years I have had some
really ugly interactions with Yogi, and many of my good trail friends
told me they have had similar experiences. It is enough to make a
person want to take their ball and go home.

If I were an organizer of The ADZ, having Yogi as my representative,
and using the word "WE" about the organization, would make me
uncomfortable.

---