[pct-l] Bottlenecks

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jan 25 19:47:17 CST 2015

I hope I never find myself in the position that Donna just went through. I
don't ever want to have to defend what we do up here when dealing with
hikers to anyone. Whether it's the KO folks, the PCTA or any other hiker.

Basic facts.......as long as we are treated with respect and as long as we
can afford money and health wise to continue we will be here.

One thing...... if anyone decides to drag us through the mud and try to
make us look like dirt on the Internet.......we will also be gone. Trail
angels everywhere will give until it hurts because we care about what you
are doing. But when we start to feel like we are not a help to you.....then
it's time to say good bye.

If anyone has anything to discuss with me.....do it with a private message.
It does need to be public.

Andrea Dinsmore
Dinsmores Hiker Haven
Skykomish/Baring, Wa.