[pct-l] stoves

AnutherRick Donahue anutherrick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:54:08 CST 2015

Speed - just wanted to make sure I understand what you're saying. The snow
peak canister looks about the same as the jetboil to me except the snow
peak doesn't come w/ wind screen thingy and pot + lid. You must be using
something to at least boil water. If you include those extra weights do you
think snow peak is still much lighter than jetboil? Thanks for any help.

--Rick