[pct-l] Insomnia

Stephen Adams reddirt23 at att.net
Fri Jan 23 16:27:44 CST 2015

Kinda the same here as far as using ridgerest etc.  Sleep is fitful.  Choosing one's place to bed down can help very much.  Can nap anywhere on a foam pad for about an hour's worth but that's it.  Someone gave me a 1-1/2" thermarest about 15 year ago and I slept like a baby.  Kinda iffy though for a long summer's journey.  I've had two little punchers using them on many and varied trips.  One was an easy fix.  The other not.  I always carry them inside the backpack to add some protection.