[pct-l] JMT Reinhold the Mammoth Skier

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 09:42:53 CST 2015

JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold wrote: Say Switchback, the other good news,...    I did not go down once.  That is undeniable, indisputable proof that I get better with age.  Some things do get better with age.  YES,....I may be one of those "Rare Gems" that get better with age.
Switchback replies: Just remember that today is the youngest you will ever be.  I doubt you are like rare wine that gets better with age.  I suspect you have over the years retrograded to the easier ski runs.  I would think about now you are on the kiddy runs at Mammoth.  I can see it now, "Hey, mom, why is everyone laughing and pointing at that old man trying to ski our runs?  Please tell the ski patrol folks to remove him from getting in our way.  And please stop him from telling us his unending stories about his supposed JMT exploits --- he sounds like Tom Brady trying to explain under inflated footballs."