[pct-l] FUEL

Stephen Adams reddirt23 at att.net
Sat Jan 17 20:49:49 CST 2015

You might like to look over a couple previous post threads from Nov, and Dec 2014 (last couple months) in which a list has been compiled of fuel availability along the PCT.  Look for "Fuel along the PCT" and "Fuel on the PCT".
Also, same as mentioned by Brick, you'd only want to use the Heet in the yellow bottle.  To add on to what he said, it is alcohol based, but I compared my burn times against denatured alcohol and the Heet was slower.  It's just that Heet is the more readily available product along the way, and the package size, vs qts or gallons of denatured makes it a bit more convenient.