[pct-l] REI Sub Kilo +15 for sale $80

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:35:08 CST 2015

This is Woman specific design adding extra insulation to key body zones and
features tailoring that reflect body contours. I am 5'6" and it was perfect
for me. Weighs in at I lb 15 oz. It has been gently used and well cared for
and has already seen the PCT from the Mexican border to Warner Springs and
from Cabazon to Big Bear. I have upgraded to a Z-Packs quilt and want to
offer it to someone who still needs gear for your hike this year for $80
plus shipping. e-mail me if you want all the specs or if you have any
questions.