[pct-l] Lifestraw

Carolyn Barbee cbarbee216 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:29:53 CST 2015

Planning to thru hike the PCT starting this spring.
I was gonna go with the Sawyer squeeze due to size, efficiency, and cost,
but I got the Lifestraw as a gift for xmas and I don't see why it couldn't
work as a filter, right?
If I can get water into my Nalgene I assume I could just drink using the
Lifestraw.
Carrying Aquamira as a backup.

Anyone have experience with Lifestraw that could share some words of
wisdom? How well it works/lasts/durability/if it's a hassle/etc? Should I
still consider investing in the Sawyer squeeze?