[pct-l] SoCal in Feb

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 00:23:00 CST 2015

Yes, always be prepared for the worst.
Golly

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maxine Weyant" <weyantm at msn.com>
To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] SoCal in Feb

Hi Shroomer,

Come to think of it, in 2012 shortly before the Kickoff, I got caught in a
rain storm on Garnet Mountain just north of Mt. Laguna.  The wind pulled up
my tent stakes with me inside, and I thought it was going to shred my tarp
tent or send me flying.  That was the first (and hopefully the last) time I
ever had to pack up and hightail it to safer ground in the middle of the
night.  Funny how we forget these things….

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Dys-feng shui-nal