[pct-l] Fwd: Camlbak All Clear

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:19:52 CST 2015

My experience with a steripen is that they are unreliable.  I cannot worry about such problems. Need my filter to work right every time.  Sawyer squeeze is my new love.  Have an adapter to filter directly into my platypus.   I don't really squeeze it much. One bag seems to last about 800 miles.  It starts to leak around the neck where duck tape won't work to fix it
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone