[pct-l] Being Prepared vs Hoping for the Bet

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 22:38:46 CST 2015

Brick,
A kitchen sink with backpack straps?....What a great idea.
The Scouts do come up with some great ideas.
Instead of a kitchen sink in the pack, the kitchen sink is the pack.
Just throw everything in the sink and put a pack cover on the top.
Stainless steel sinks are very light, rodent proof and can serve
more than one purpose.
With a sink strainer they could be used as a shower and if you put
them on a stove, they could be "HUT TUBS".
Do you see the potential in this?
I'm sure hikers will come up with many more uses for a kitchen sink
pack.

JMT Reinhold
Brick wrote:
ttp://usscouts.org/usscouts/cartoons/2011apr.asp  <http://usscouts.org/usscouts/cartoons/2011apr.asp>

/Hey Brick,
//That is a neat pack,...looks like the 85 lb pack on my 1996 JMT hike
//with the scouts.
//To bad they don't make'm "Bigger" so folks can get more stuff in there.
/
/JMT Reinhold