[pct-l] Blister Prevention......a simple solution to a complex problem

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 16:16:21 CST 2015

Timothy wrote: A litter! Is that an option? And here I thought that I'd have to walk the whole way. Where do you find litter bearers? I hope it is not too expensive.
Switchback replies: Yes, Snow Bunny and I are thinking of starting a business of Hiker Litter Services for the PCT.  We are going to charge by the mile.  Up hills will have a premium charge added on.  No problem.