[pct-l] Hello!

Christopher Bender chrisbender707 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:22:18 CST 2015

Hey everyone!

My bad! Sorry for forwarding an older issue. I was just trying to keep my
dad up-to-date on everything I had read. But, any way...I'm Chris! Or
Bender as most friends end up calling me. I'll be hitting the trail May 1st
for my first thru-hike. I'm so amazed about all of the knowledge that's
past around to help future hikers, it's been extremely helpful and
appreciated.

On another note, what is everyone's thoughts about my Osprey Kestral 58L,
is it big enough for this trip? Do I need to purchase a lighter pack?

Thanks,
Chris a.k.a Bender