[pct-l] Where in the heck are those SOBO winter hikers now?

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:46:29 CST 2015

Interstate 15 near Cajon Pass
We now have com­pleted nearly 2300 miles and have 362 miles remain­ing on the hike.

We just com­pleted the San Gabriel Moun­tains and one of my favorite sec­tions of the trail through South­ern Cal­i­for­nia.

I love the ridge sec­tion around Mt. Baden Pow­ell!

We were back in snow for about five miles or so around the higher areas.

It brought back mem­o­ries from pre­vi­ous stretches but felt a lot more like spring snow than any­thing we have hit before.

With the flow­ers bloom­ing in places now it def­i­nitely feels like we are through the heart of win­ter.

Many days have been warm, prob­a­bly near 60 but with us so used to the cold weather they have been bor­der­line uncom­fort­able.

We prob­a­bly only have about two more weeks on the trail depend­ing on weather and snow conditions.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized on February 18, 2015.
http://www.justinlichter.com/blog/

Looks like the chance of meeting up with Pepper and Trauma, somewhere near the border and close to my (and others’) start date of Mar. 1st., is increasingly good.
PaintYW