[pct-l] Tyvek Requests

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:12:03 CST 2015

I want to apologize for not sending out the Tyvek that folks have asked for.

I am not surprised by the requests for Tyvek. This stuff has a million
uses, a few of which I have played around with. It is a popular material.

In the last week and a half, I fell ill with some virus that has flat out
kicked my ass. Every morning I expect to see a referee standing over me
counting to ten. I am motivated to do only one thing lately: get up and get
another cup of coffee.

I will get around to sending out Tyvek soon, I'll be using, of course,
Tyvek envelopes to send the Tyvek in. Please be patient with me.
--
Luce Cruz