[pct-l] Sierra Resupply

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 12:10:41 CST 2015

Yes, Leslie, it's totally do-able.  I went straight through in 2006, including Whitney - epic high snow year, June 14th KM depart date.  12 days.
In a lower snow year you should be able to easily shave a day or two off this.  Try and push to set up for Whitney in 3 days - I burned a day since I ended up 6 miles short and used day 4 to get to Crabtree.

I am reviewing my schedule this morning...is it really unrealistic to go
from KM all the way to VVR with no resupply in between? Yes, I'm doing
Whitney. In Yogis guide, people's opinions go both ways. I'm actually
really drawn to the challenge, but would like any opinions others can offer.
   Thanks!    Leslie