[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadow

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 17 05:33:05 CST 2015

Hi Rick. I spent  a day there last early May acclimating before eventually heading down to KM. No one camping but me and I was dropped off. The following morning a few day trippers parked. I suspect it would be ok. Lots of area to park. If your gonna be hiking for weeks, I'd call the USFS or Fish and Wildlife in Lone Pine for advice.

Sent from my iPhone