[pct-l] Fwd: Trail Gear

P Isabella isabella at bendnet.com
Wed Feb 11 22:30:59 CST 2015

I hear ya, DL.

And heres another question.  In what forms are ya'll eating protein to get enough daily protein?   Cheese, sesame seeds, peanut butter, jerky and?  Im such a carb junkie on the trail but think i am lacking in the protein dept.  From my calculations we need 120+ grams of carbs per day for the extended hikes.

Mademoiselle

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: