[pct-l] Getting off the trail in Cascade Locks

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 10:03:12 CST 2015

..what Lance said (and linked).
That info is still good for public transportation.Even as a section hiker I've never had problems hitching, of sorts, a ride back into town, especially around or on a weekend.
Other than the public options, once you hit the Timberline Lodge area I would recommend posting out to this board for a ride into town, or asking other hikers on the trail with you.  That is a popular section for us locals so often plenty of traffic to get you back to town.
Yep, if I'm around when you're passing through we can coordinate as I'm looking at doing the Timberline Trail combo with PCT/Eagle Creek into the Locks this season.
.cj