[pct-l] Pillows

David Roessler davidroessler at rocketmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:04:41 CST 2015

Leslie,I have been using a Sea to Summit  Aeros pillow and really like it. It weighs 2.0 Oz and comes with a tiny stuff sack. 30 years ago I would have just used my clothes bag which works ok I suppose. For me, its worth the 2.0 oz added weight so I can wake up in the morning without a sore neck.I think I paid $25 for it at LL Bean.David Roessler