[pct-l] Pillows

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 00:45:32 CST 2015

I got Exped UL pillow last summer. But when we used it, we felt very
unstable. My wife aborted to use. It is needed to fix to the mattress.
Today, I added Nylon code and code lock accidentally. I will use this
summer.

Photo is here:
https://sites.google.com/site/completewalkerequipment/home/sleeping/pillow

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)