[pct-l] Subject: Shelters!

Carol Klahn museumgirl at me.com
Fri Feb 6 17:12:43 CST 2015

David, your information is very helpful. Thank you.
You are the first person as long as I can remember who has mentioned bouncing gear up the trail. I am curious. Was it just the tent, or did you have a Bounce Box that included other things, as well? I like the idea of bouncing "town" gear, but it seems that for some reason AT hikers do it more than PCT hikers.
By the way, great strategy for Hat Creek Rim.
Carol