[pct-l] [Gear List] -- Mexico -> Cascade Locks -- Critique Wanted!

Jake Petterson jpp2135 at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 5 23:32:13 CST 2015

Hello wise members of the PCT-L,

Here's my gear list. I guessed on many of the weights. I haven't bought the
shelter yet, so that could still change. I didn't include section specific
stuff like micro spikes for the Sierra or a bear canister for the sections
that require it.

What physical maps or references did you carry with you? Haven't figured
that out yet, but I was thinking of printing out Halfmile's maps and/or
Yogi's town guides.

http://lighterpack.com/r/3i4352

Any and all advice is welcomed and desired.

Jake