[pct-l] Thruhiker quotas and overall capacity

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Feb 4 23:34:25 CST 2015

I don't think anyone has noticed, but the first place you actually
need a permit (besides a Campfire Permit), is Mt San Jacinto.

I think this is just a way to try and get people to spread out on
their own, which IMHO is a great thing. I'm sure they are just worried
about the combined impact of Wild and the Kick Off.