[pct-l] Downloading Halfmile Maps on Phone

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Sun Feb 1 13:30:35 CST 2015

Hmmm.  Perhaps you should delete the halfmile app from your iphone, go to the app store, and reload it, then give it another go.  I used it last year on the pct with my 4s and it worked without a hitch (till my internal gps on the iphone went kerplunk, which is another story).  I'd be surprised if that didn't work.  Also download the PCTHYOH app like Brian suggests, both are free.  And yes, I agree that the guthook apps, while not free, are great.

Sent from my iPad