[pct-l] 30 GreenBelly Meal bars, 10 each flavor $150 shipped

Noll Steinweg pnwnes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:22:57 CST 2015

I got bumped off the PCT at Stevens Pass this year because of the fires in northern WA so I have a bunch of extra bars.  In particular I have 30 GreenBelly meal bars, 10 of each flavor (chocolate banana, peanut apricot, cranberry almond) that I would like to sell.  These are monster bars, like 650 calories each! This is the $200 variety pack that GreenBelly sells and I’ll sell it for $150 shipped USPS Priority to you.  Paypal or Square Cash for money transfer.  Let me know if you want then, thanks!