[pct-l] laser treatments for plantar fasciitis?

Kathryn Zimmerman zimmerwoman7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:44:53 CST 2015

Having had severe plantar fasciitis that took 18 months to heal after the
AT, the one thing to remember is to massage the arch of your foot BEFORE
you stand on it each morning and after a long time sitting. It's the one
thing that made a major difference!!  That and wearing shoes with a high
arch to keep the good massaged.  I did all the other things mentioned here
including cold laser treatments. Good luck!