[pct-l] Blow Out Gear Mayhem

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 12:42:20 CDT 2015

3 pages of gear up for sale. Headlamps, stoves, sleeping bags, packs, travel gear, water filters, base layers, luggage, shell jackets, free stuff, 30$ gear shed and links to even more stuff on my eBay store. This stuff must go in 2 weeks then Im closing up shop. 50$ or more you get to pick something for free. 150$ or more you get 1 of 4 free Smith Optics VIP cards for %50 discount on their site. Bundle several items and Im typically throwing in some free stuff. Shipping CONUS only. Paypal for payment info. NO RETURNS! Make sure you understand what your purchasing and you are purchasing the correct size. I can't mail this stuff in circles and get the price on these items that are all deeply slashed rock bottom!!! Links below:

www.ebay.com/sch/*jibrjabr*/m.html?item=191639062636&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

krudmeister.blogspot.com/2015/08/blow-out-gear-mayhem.html

krudmeister.blogspot.com/2015/08/30-and-under-gear-shed.html

krudmeister.blogspot.com/2015/08/free-stuff-and-other-odds-and-ends.html

Thanks!