[pct-l] Stehekin via Cascade River Road and Cascade Pass

robert bobbilbo at msn.com
Sun Aug 16 12:15:14 CDT 2015

My group would like to use this detour in September to get back on the PCT from near the Stehekin Ranch where we were hoping to stay and resupply.  Then I discovered at http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/cascade-pass this:
"Trailhead access limited: Construction on the Cascade River Road will begin August 23, 2015 to late October 2015. The road will be closed completely to vehicle and foot traffic between September 8 and late October, 2015."
Can anyone confirm these dates.  If "September 8" is correct it will prevent us from using the detour.
Bob "Bilbo" Livezey