[pct-l] Need ride from SeaTac Aprt to Snoqualmie Pass

robert bobbilbo at msn.com
Wed Aug 12 15:59:01 CDT 2015

Is there anyone who can give 5 of us this lift on September 1 (about mid-day; we're coming from the Washington DC area).  We would need to stop at REI on the way to pick up canisters (unless our angel could grab them in advance if convenient).  We would pay any expenses of course.
Please don't reply with info about commercial or public transportation options.  I believe I know those already.
Thanks in advance, Bob "Bilbo" Livezey